Sunday, March 14, 2010

Things that make me go mmm...

Alright, so you've probably realised by now that I am not the best blogger going, or the most dedicated.

In an attempt to push myself to become a regular blogger, I have come up with 'Things that me go Mmm ...' Put simply, a list of my latest obsessions, cravings, loves and the like. Perhaps even dislikes. Who knows! Hopefully a different list will be compiled every week, but I can't promise anything. I'm still new to this thing, okay?!

Now for the first installment;

1. Boy Crush: On Ben Te'o, in a big way. I mean, have you ever seen such a God-like creature walking the earth? And he can play good, hard footy. Did I mention he plays for the Broncos? I think we're meant to be. LOL. But seriously, crushing big time.

Photo source: The Daily Telegraph

2. New Story: The Lara Bingle/Michael Clarke debacle, fallout, whatever you want to call it. I'm not going to lie, I have never been a fan of Bingle, and couldn't care less about cricket. But this story really has me going. I've heard all the news stories (who can miss them? they're everywhere!), I've read the recent New Idea article ('Villain or Victim', March 13, 2010) and the Woman's Day interview ('My side of the story', March 15, 2010). The New Idea article, to me indicates quite clearly that she is a temptress, and a good one at that. And that photo being circulated? She's a bikini model, and you see nothing more than when she's posing on a beach yelling "Where the bloody hell are you?" Is she upset that it's a naked photo of her? Or, is she upset she doesn't look that good in it?

Photo Source: http://www.licostars.com/

What's the difference?


Photo Source: The Daily Telegraph

For those who haven't read the New Idea article, here's a list of the 'stars' she's gone through (well, the ones known about anyway). Note the timing of each;

a) March, 2006 - NRL star, Greg Bird

b) April, 2006 - Another NRL star, Craig Wing

c) May, 2006 - CSI star, George Eads

d) December, 2006 - AFL star, Brendon Fevola

e) January, 2007 - Australian cricket stars, Andrew Symonds and Michael. Yes, you read correctly, she had links to both of them.

Admittedly, these guys should have been faithful to the partners they had, but what do we expect? They're male; she's throwing herself at them. And to the Woman's Day interview ... Was it me, or did she dodge every question? And really, do you believe she actually loves Michael Clarke, or the lifestyle Michael Clarke brings? I don't know about you, but I believe the latter.


The latest is that Bingle's family have "offered" their story on the engagement with Michael Clarke for $100,000. Tell me they're not money hungry!

All of this at the ripe age of 22???

Michael Clarke isn't safe in this rant either. What a wimpy Vice Captain the Australian cricket team has, to just up and leave because he can't keep his fiancee in check? He has a responsibility to his team; he's the Vice Captain! This shower photo was taken before Bingle and Clarke hooked up, so what was the urgency anyhow? There has to be something more to the story. Did she do the dirty on him? Time will tell.


3. Celeb: Sam Worthington, could this guy be more down-to-Earth? I have, for a long time, been a fan of Sam, with Bootmen being one of my favourite movies of all time. It's an extensive list, but that's beside the point. Some have grilled him after the Oscars 82nd Academy Awards for being "rude" and leaving "many cold". However, I like to think that he doesn't like the "fluff" that Hollywood brings. He looked just as suave as the next Hollywood hunk in his "Payless shoes and friggen' kick-arse suit", designed by "some bloke". Good on him, I say!

Photo Source: http://www.fabsugar.com.au/


4. Newbie: Corey Norman, the sensational new fullback for the Brisbane Broncos. Finding a replacement for Karmichael Hunt was always going to be a difficult task, but I think Corey is well on his way to filling in his shoes. The kid has fingertips sent from angels above, and shone like a star in his debut game against the North Queensland Cowboys on Friday night.

Review of Broncos vs. Cowboys - Round 1, March 12, 2010: http://www.broncos.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=23361


Photo Source: The Brisbane Times


Until next time, kids, happy blogging xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment